Natalia Futekova is guest of “Women talk” with Aneta Savova.
A conversation about business, education, personal development and things in life.
- How do you find yourself in the information technology industry 20 years before becoming a hit like today?
- How is change governed in a world in which it is routine?
- Do you choose between effective and proven solutions that are a generator of productivity and business results, or are they relying on innovation and risk-taking?
- How much intuition is needed in business?
- What does Bulgarian education need and what are the causes of it?
- What are the professions of the future?
- How do you store and express your authenticity as a business woman?
Listen to the whole conversation HERE >>